ePad-ink™ (model VP9805) is ePadLink's most widely-deployed LCD electronic signature capture device and is used worldwide to capture electronic signatures, whether the signing takes place in-branch or in-field. With an LCD screen that lights up when an eSignature is applied or affirmation text displayed, the interactive visual feedback provides an enhanced user experience. Ergonomic and portable, ePad-ink is a best-in-class eSignature solution.
Bundled with every ePad® product is IntegriSign® Desktop eSignature software with plug-ins for Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as PDF signing with pDoc Signer® and Adobe Acrobat, so you can start eSigning out of the box. For software developers, IntegriSign Desktop also provides a set of SDKs for capturing signatures in PC and web applications and for interacting directly with the various ePadLink® signature pads.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Monochrome LCD display
- Displays affirmation text for greater signing context
- Assigns a unique serial ID number to the host computer
- Ergonomic design
- Legally-binding eSignatures
- USB powered, portable device
- Bundled with IntegriSign software for Acrobat, MS Word and Excel